|Basic Single Room||Single Room
|$30.00 per person/per night||$35.00 per person/per night
||$50.00 per room/per night|
- There is a minimum two night stay for townhouses and apartments.
- All accommodation rates are in Canadian funds and are subject to a 13% charge in additional taxes excluding the monthly rate (no taxes)
- All basic units include: television with basic cable, coffee pot, tea kettle, toaster, alarm clock, and four coffee mugs.
- Tote boxes are available for rental at a flat fee of $100.00.
- Please note that payment is required upon check-in. Accepted payment methods:
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard or AMEX)
- Debit card
- Conference groups are required to confirm bookings with a credit card (Visa or Mastercard) or a certified cheque. Please contact the Manager of Conference Services for more information
- A special cleaning service rate can be arranged for a fee of $100.00. This fee includes once-a-week vacuuming, changed bedding and washroom cleanings
- Please note that all dormitory rooms are subject to availability and can only be rented out for up to two (2) weeks at a time.
- Townhouse and apartment accommodations are rented out per UNIT only. Payment and assigning roommates must be arranged by the contact person booking the unit
- Cots are available for a flat fee of $20.00 per cot
- Checkout time is 11:00am. Guests who are unsure of the duration of their stay may pay day by day. Please note that all payments are due by 11:00 am, for the following day. Guests paying by the day are required to leave a credit card number with the Guest Accommodations Clerk upon check in.
- Barrier-free units are available in Townhouses and Apartments.
- All accommodations and cots are subject to availability